Business Support Services **
Word Processing, Internet, General
• Customer correspondence (paper or e-mail, form letters, mail merges)
• Labels for a mass mailing (update database)
• Proofread and edit (documents, ad copy, manuscripts, article drafts)
• Internet research (fact-check, special projects, competitor assessment)
• Arrange facilities and catering for business meeting
• Book travel and hotel accommodations
• Maintain calendar (meetings, projects and goals, personal reminders)
• Send greetings, paper or e-cards (birthday, thank-you, sympathy, etc.)
Spreadsheets / Databases
• Create spreadsheets (customer/client lists, income, expenses)
• Maintain database for mail-merge options
• Record orders, invoices, receipts, bills, adjustments
• Design customized forms or templates
• "Waiting" service - for utility services, package delivery, etc.
• Errands - postal service, pick up prescriptions, bill payment, etc.
• Gift Shopping
** If you require support in an area not specifically noted here, please
don't hesitate to contact us. We are happy to work with individuals also
(students, teachers, solo entrepreneurs, etc.) Let's discuss your needs.
Services will be contracted for payment by the hour, as completed,
billed in 15-minute increments, with a one-hour minimum. Projects
may also be contracted on-retainer, for an agreed number of hours
per week or month.
We value your need for services and therefore consider that a
standard rate may not always apply, as projects vary; some are
quite simple, others more complex. Please call to discuss how we
can help you. Occasionally, on-site work or consultation can be
arranged (within Ventura County), for which mileage and other
associated expenses will be added. Retainer rates will be negotiated,
based on hours and consistency, with automatic reduction in rate to
clients on consistent retainer of more than 10 hours per week.
Discounts may be offered to clients who pre-pay for blocks of time
exceeding 5 hours, if the project is not a "Rush" request.
Conversely, however, prepaid projects should be completed within a